Saturday, May 24, 2008

NW tour day two pt. 2/driving...

Despite being stuck in the van, I managed to put this little video together. editing is a pain in the ass when you're in a moving vehicle.
Enjoy !


Other than that, not much to tell as most of the day was in the van. The show was at Jules Maes Saloon, the oldest bar in Seattle; We played with a dude named Nole, who almost jumped out of his friggin' skin he rocked so hard, and watching Hazelwood Motel was like seeing a friend that you really like but for some reason don't spend enough time with - and then sean and I were treated to shots by a very intoxicated girl who said she just got a job as a bartender and couldn't believe how much money she made. I saw the inside of her wallet as she bought my shot(Sean deftly slinked away) and I really hope she was keeping some of her money elsewhere because she had about $6 left. Should I feel bad? Sean pointed out that we are touring, and not making loads of money, or at least not telling people we're making loads of money. I woke up with such a lovely hangover this morning that I left my wallet in the apartment we stayed in - so Andrew bought my breakfast AND an afternoon beer/sushi break as well. What can I say? I'm unemployed.

No comments: