Friday, May 23, 2008

NW tour day one pt. 2/Flying M

The show was really fun - Sean and I bought beers at the 'big smoke' and I literally had to lay all the way down in the van and guzzle the second half of it because there were young children everywhere. But the windows are tinted. But the van was RIGHT out in front. Anyway, I felt slightly ... like an alcoholic. And I was a little buzzed so I had to get a coffee. we'd set up shop for blogging purposes while we enjoyed Kinetic:

I felt that we played wonderfully - pretty tight, only very minor mistakes. There's something about playing shows out of town that is easier. No one has any expectations - the guys said I should always feel like that, but still ...

anyway - the two girls sitting in front are Emma and Chelsea; they were really funny, and made us feel very appreciated. They hung out afterward and we all made a lot of really lewd jokes!

The Flying M even went to the trouble of spelling our name right, multiple times, and writing some really nice advertisements for us trying to get people to stick around. Since the show was pretty good, we felt pretty tough:


-t

No comments: