Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ditched!

last post was when? about what? years ago? who am I? when?

(future posts will attempt to explain the absence through negative imagery)

Anyway, we must always look ahead. The show must go on...

Updates:

-Calico records this weekend, and a few shows coming up, and we won a "Slammy" in a strange category. If you're a fan of drama - read the comments, and you'll know what it's like to read ANYTHING on the rock salt. I'm saving you frustration by not hyperlinking the rock salt.

-Blue Sunshine Soul's record is nearly done(no shit, I know I've been saying that since we started recording it)BUT an EXCELLENT MAN has just agreed to master it for us, meaning it'll sound fancy..and one rough mix of "Ono" is on the page now as well.

-One could potentially see a cut of "Why Are You Jumping?"
here,
BUT:

A) it takes an amazingly long time to load

B) it's not the final cut of the film

C) you should just ask me for the real version because it will come with the gag reel

D) the title's capitalization is incorrect - my name is spelled correctly though, so five out of seven words is pretty good

On the other hand, you must watch Cake Day!!! as it's amazing AND it's on the same site, so... screw it, watch this version of WAYJ while I try to have them upload the latest edit.


This isn't even really what I was doing all that time. It was a combination of the sunnydeez and sleeping.

No comments: